Biomass Heating – Market Development and Technologies International Training Seminar
Would you like to attend an International Training Seminar on Biomass Heating at a subsidised cost? We are offering a limited number of people the chance to attend the seminar in Linz, Austria.
The seminar offers;
- 3 densely-filled days with information and know-how on the technologies, economics and marketing of biomass heating!
- practical, hands-on time with experiences people – learn from the best in the field!
- A dynamic mix of seminars, site visits and interactive exchanges in an international group.
- Fully-focused on small to mid scale wood pellets and wood chip projects
Date: Mid November 2018 (Dates TBC)
Language: The training seminar will be held in English.
Fees: A small fee applies and is available on application (once dates & costs confirmed). This fee includes the training sessions, the seminar documentation, the site visits, cofee breaks/meals, hotel, flights and airport transfers in Austria.
This project is being hosted by the Upper Austrian Energy Agency. It is being substantially funded by Tipperary Leader (North Tipperary Leader Partnership/South Tipperary Development Company).
It is open to Tipperary based businesses only.
If you are interested in applying please answer the following questions and send to email@example.com. Answers should be no more than 300 words. Please include your name and contact details.
- What is your current interest in the Biomass Supply Chain?
- How do you think you would benefit from attending the trip