Over the last number of years the Energy agency recognised a key need to provide detailed technical services to the non-residential and commercial sector for renovating and new build M&E services.
We approach the challenge of renovating by addressing both fabric and services to minimise client costs and carbon footprint. We provide best practice energy engineering and we are wholly independent design and specification experts. We supervise from idea, through to procurement, project management and signoff. Our 6 strong design team utilises the latest simulation software including IES VE, Homer, PVSOL design software and Autocad. We pride ourselves in the expertise in Irish buildings to design out heat loads and provide a full sustainable building solution. Over the last 20 years the Tipp Energy Staff have managed the retrofit of over 100 non residential buildings and over 1500 homes, with an unrivalled experience in optimisation and energy management focus of existing buildings. We are also experts at utilising external funding grants where available.
Our staff have been at the forefront of sustainable building design and retrofit and some of the services we offer are:
• Building Services / Mechanical & Electrical / HVAC Design
• Building Fabric & Building Services Retrofit Design
• Building Performance Optimisation
• Project Procurement & Management
• Energy Audits
• (Renewable Energy) Feasibility Studies
• Building Condition Audits
• Non-Domestic BER and Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
• Lighting Design (Indoor, Sports facilities & Outdoor)
• Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) Facilitation Service
• Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme (EEOS) Facilitation Services / Energy Credit Brokerage
• Measurement & Verification (M&V)
• Energy Efficient Design (EED) Review Service
• Near Zero Energy Building (NZEB) Design
• Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Consultancy
• District Heating Design & Project Management Service (including access to PLANEnergi, one of the largest and best Danish district heating consultants).
We are seeking to engage an experienced Building Services Engineer / Designer (Commercial) to assist with the three year energy transformation project of Tipperary’s housing, commercial, public and community buildings called Sustainable Tipp. A relocation package is available for the right candidate. Apply here