Tipperary Energy Agency is embarking on a three year energy transformation project of Tipperary’s housing, commercial, public and community buildings called Sustainable Tipp. This project, due to commence in August will utilise a variety of local, national and European funded supports to grant aid the implementation of wide spread energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. To ensure successful completion of the project, the agency is currently looking to recruit a:
Building Services Engineer/ Designer (Commercial) – EE175
The Engineer will be a central role in the agency, managing local and national contracts for energy performance upgrades. More specifically the Engineer will be responsible for
- Delivering deep energy retrofits including renewables.
- Designing Lighting, HVAC and renewable energy installations.
- Use of Software packages to ensure best practice upgrades.
- Managing (and hands on Implementation) of large energy upgrade projects including heat pumps, CHP, Biomass, PV, District heating etc.)
- Driving the improvement of the TEA’s delivery and systems for client centred outcomes.
- Renewable energy & Energy Efficiency:
- Feasibility studies and energy audits on buildings and facilities
- Project implementation and project management.
- Energy project design and specification.
- Managing energy performance contracts.
- Other Project work
- The TEA has a large number of projects and clients and other energy related tasks will be required as needed.
A copy of the full job description is available online
Interested in applying for the position , please complete our online application form below and submit it no later than Friday 28 July 2017 – 4pm ( The recommended browsers for completing the application are Chrome or Firefox ,as some of the features are disabled with the other browsers)
Please contact Heather Morrissey heather @tippenergy.ie for any query you may have on this vacancy.