*This position is now closed for applications. Many thanks to all who applied, we will be in touch very shortly regarding your application.*
The agency is currently recruiting for the following position:
The coordinator will work in our Cahir or Nenagh offices to support the implementation of a large variety of projects and programmes. The role will entail working with other TEA staff and client staff to identify, plan, develop, implement programmes, events and projects to further the sustainable energy ambitions of the TEA and our clients.
The project co-ordinator will be a central role in sustaining the agency’s client services, co-ordinating contracts, programs, events and projects. More specifically they will be responsible for one or more of the below roles:
- Planning, directing and coordinating the activities of a range of service programmes
- Liaising with staff across the range of programmes, monitoring and evaluating; managing budgets and resources, and continuous improvement of the programmes.
- Reporting and collaborating with clients to support the delivery of services.
- Assist with the formulation of programme and event strategies, innovating and creating new programme opportunities,
- Development of client proposals, project bids and tenders for new programmes.
A copy of the job description is available online
Interested in applying for the position , please complete our online application form below and submit it no later than Monday 19 June 2017 – 4pm
Please contact Francoise Hickey firstname.lastname@example.org for any query you may have on this vacancy