Deliver At Scale Through Partnerships & Alliances
- Support Tipperary and our region to lead and influence the low-carbon transition by improving energy efficiency, incorporating renewable energy technologies, sourcing project funding, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Work as a trusted partner of non-domestic building owners to accelerate and achieve their decarbonisation path to meet 2030 and 2050 targets.
- Work with public and private providers of finance to validate the carbon and financial business case at the start and end of each project. We offer guidance to partners on innovative sustainable finance solutions.
- Deepen community agency to close the gap between the concept of zero-carbon and making it happen with strategic advice and technical support.
- Assist communities, farmers, and business to fund and generate their own power with our engineering expertise and partner network.
- Educate our communities to build the skillsets and deliver the standards needed to bridge the gap between the ambition to be carbon neutral and the reality of making it happen.
Innovation & Verifiable Impact
- Demonstrate and demystify the steps to carbon neutrality through strategic projects that broaden impact beyond operational carbon emissions to full carbon neutrality.
- Bring an awareness of and education around successful carbon neutrality actions to the public through workshops and partnerships to motivate change on a larger scale.
- Support the mainstreaming of innovative financing solutions by developing exemplary projects with partners, providing technical due diligence and impact analysis that can be adopted in the market.
Tipperary Energy Agency prepares its accounts which are audited annually.
Tipperary Energy Agency is fully tax compliant and has an up-to-date Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue (copy available on request).
Charities Governance Code
Whiles Tipperary Energy Agency is not a charity, we benchmark against the Charities Governance Code 2018.
Tipperary Energy Agency is committed to transparency in relation to governance. We have prepared this page to provide you with an overview of our organisational activities and compliance. If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our team at [email protected]
Board of Directors