- This event has passed.
Biomass Heating – Market Development and Technologies International Training Seminar
December 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Would you like to attend an International Training Seminar on Biomass Heating at a subsidised cost? We are offering a limited number of people the chance to attend the seminar in Linz, Austria.
The seminar offers;
- 3 densely-filled days with information and know-how on the technologies, economics and marketing of biomass heating!
- practical, hands-on time with experiences people – learn from the best in the field!
- A dynamic mix of seminars, site visits and interactive exchanges in an international group.
- Fully-focused on small to mid scale wood pellets and wood chip projects
Date: 3rd – 6th December 2018
Language: The training seminar will be held in English.
Fees: €495. This fee includes the training sessions, the seminar documentation, the site visits, hotel, flights and airport transfers in Austria.
This project is being hosted by the Upper Austrian Energy Agency. It is being substantially funded by Tipperary Leader (North Tipperary Leader Partnership/South Tipperary Development Company).
It is open to Tipperary based businesses only.
If you are interested in applying please answer the following questions and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers should be no more than 300 words. Please include your name and contact details.
- What is your current interest in the Biomass Supply Chain?
- How do you think you would benefit from attending the trip