The aim of the OwnYourSECAP project is to directly engage municipalities to develop or upgrade their Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans (SECAPs) with ambitious targets of climate neutrality in 2050 and highlighting measures that have double (mitigation and adaptation) and triple effects (mitigation, adaptation, and energy poverty).
The OwnYourSECAP project aims at assisting small and medium-sized target and replication municipalities in development and/or update of their clean energy transition plans (SECAPs) and in the creation of detailed implementation plans of SECAP measures with (more) ambitious targets towards climate neutrality.
The project promotes adoption and institutionalizing of integrated energy planning in municipalities with clear governance structures, strong political commitment towards climate neutrality and holistic planning and sectoral integration.
Moreover, the project aims at introducing innovative processes in municipalities by focusing on climate-mainstreaming in municipal budgets and using a design thinking approach in direct engagement of different stakeholders to reach the ambitious target of climate neutrality and clean energy transition.
Follow the project updates here: https://www.ownyoursecap.eu/
Funding is provided by the EU Life Programme.
- MT Partenaires ingénierie
- SEVEn: The Energy Efficiency Center, z.ú.
- Institute of Systems and Robotics – University of Coimbra (ISR-UC)
- Energy Agency of Southeast Sweden (ESS)
- Energy Centre Bratislava (ECB)
- e7 Energie Markt Analyse GmbH (e7)
- Tipperary Energy Agency (TEA)
- SOGESCA (SOG)
- Association of Municipalities Polish Network “Energie Cités” (PNEC)
- EuroVértice Consultores